Who We Are - NASCAR Sponsorship
AM Technical Solutions understands the value in a brand, and has partnered with drivers that represent the same values and thrive on success and making a positive impact. Tune in to nationally televised races and look for the AM Technical Solutions sponsored trucks.
Austin Wayne Self
AM Technical Solutions is proud to sponsor Austin Wayne Self, driver of the No. 22 Chevrolet Silverado competes in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series for Statesville, North Carolina-based Niece Motorsports.
The 2018 NCWTS season marks Self’s third year on tour. While Self is still relatively new to NASCAR, he carries a long list of racing accomplishments under his belt. He amassed 45 starts in the ARCA Racing Series over three season, highlighted by one win (Winchester Speedway 2015), 13 top-five and 30 top-10 finishes.
To further compliment his on track- success, Self grabbed the 2014 ARCA Racing Series Rookie of the Year championship battle and finished runner-up in the championship standings.
His freshman season in NASCAR featured a top-10 finish at Eldora Speedway on the dirt, while crafting his skill that led to a respectable second season.
In his second year of competition, Self started the year strong with a career-best second placefinish at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway. His continued on-track success included an additional top-10 finish on the stimulating road course of Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
In all, the Austin, Texas native captured, one top-five,two top-10, eight top-15 and 13 top-20 finishes overall. Despite missing five races from February to Nov., Self still placed 15th overall in the championship standings driving for AM Racing, Martins Motorsports and Niece Motorsports.
At the age of 4, what started out as a hobby quickly became a personal passion for Self andwould later spark his career in Motorsports.
Today, the Texan has spent thousands of hours behind the wheel, moving up the ranks from karting to the NASCAR K&N division and Whelen Series’; then onto the ARCA Racing Series and the top-three national divisions of NASCAR.
With his focus, determination and desire to deliver successful on-track results, Self has gained the support of many Texas-based companies including AM Technical Solutions Inc., the Texas Department of Transportation’s Don’t mess with Texas campaign, the Texas Department of Agriculture’s GO TEXAN program and others which have allowed him to continue his foray in the sport for the 2018 season.
- 2014 ARCA Racing Rookie of the Year
- 2015 ARCA Second Place Honors in Championship Points
- 2017 NCWTS– 2nd place at Daytona
Email the Team’s Public Relations at: firstname.lastname@example.org
AM Technical Solutions is proud to sponsor 17-year-old NASCAR Whelen All American Series driver Cole Glasson from Texas. Cole’s goal is to pursue a professional racing career with his ultimate goal of driving in the top tiers of NASCAR.
In the 2018 season, Cole will drive full time in the NASCAR Whelen All American Series in the late model stock division to gain valuable experience to make the next jump in the sport. Glasson had 6 wins and 34 top 5 finishes and 47 top 10 finishes in his last 50 starts in oval short track racing.
- NASCAR Whelen All American Series 2017- 18 starts, 13 Top 5’s, 16 Top 10’s, 2 Pole Awards
- UNOH Youth Achievement Award Winner (2 Times) Lonesome Pine Raceway and Anderson Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Whelen All American Series 2016- 19 starts, 1 Win, Top 5’s- 10, Top 10’s- 17, 2 Pole Awards, Four Runner-Up titles for Rookie of the Year
- SESTS 2015- Runner Up to Championship, 2 Pole Awards, 6 Fast Cash Awards
- SESTS Starts in 2015- 14, Wins 2, Top 5’s- 10, Top 10’s- 12
- SESTS 2014- 5th Overall, Runner Up Rookie of the Year, 6 Rookie of the Race Awards, Sportsmanship Award
- SESTS Starts in 2014- 14, Top 5’s- 5 Top 10’s-12
- At age 13, Cole became the youngest driver to ever start a sanctioned SESTS event
- In 2014, 13-year-old Super Truck Series Development Driver for Nesbitt Racing in SESTS
- In 2013, 13-year-old Late Model Development Driver for Andy Ponstein Racing in JEGS/CRA All Star Tour
- At age 12, Cole became the youngest driver to ever start a sanctioned JEGS/CRA event
- At age 11, Cole moved from National Karting scene to race Midgets on the West Coast where he had 8 starts, 8 top 10’s, and one podium
- Successful karting career racking up over 400 starts, 225 podiums, 100 wins, and three National Championships and two Vice Championships
For more information on Cole, please visit: