At AGI-AM, we focus on providing design and consulting services to advanced technology, government, university and industrial clients, specializing in research, pilot lines, manufacturing, cleanrooms and advanced laboratories. We also provide start-up consulting, process improvements, industrial engineering, and high-tech operations support.
- Provide Process Engineering leadership with one or more of the following technical areas of expertise: Semiconductor, Flat Panel Display, Photovoltaics, Disc Drive, Nanotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech,
Genomics, Additive Manufacturing, Imaging.
- Evaluate client needs for Processes and Equipment (Tools).
- Perform tool, process and materials research to support cost and capacity models, tool procurement, layouts, workflow and utility matrix definition.
- Develop tool and HPM room layout concepts to support client process and workflow needs and safe chemical and gas handling.
- Responsibility for chemical and gas elements of cleanroom and lab design from programming through construction administration.
- Perform design calculations to insure adequate abatement and effluent treatment for air, liquid, solid waste streams.
- Specify and design process systems, Ultra High Purity piping and plumbing for cleanrooms and Labs, including HPM and MEP support areas.
- Develop Environmental, health and safety plans for Cleanrooms, Labs, and hazardous process materials storage and dispensing.
- Collaborate with Architects, Lab Planners, and MEP Engineers on Designs for Life Safety, Hazardous materials controls, Cleanliness, and other Manufacturing or Laboratory conditions to insure they meet User needs, Codes, Regulations and Standards required, for renovations and new construction.
- Perform process equipment suitability analyses and select best tools for the task, based on technical and commercial requirements.
- Collect and maintain equipment procurement, site preparation, and operational specifications for tools such as Deposition, Wet Process, Dry Etch, Photolithography, Characterization, Imaging, Bioprocessing, Prep Lab, and associated support equipment.
- Up to 50% travel required, including international and domestic travel.
- Knowledge of and experience with equipment and processes used in one or more of the following: Microelectronics/Nanotechnology (eg. Deposition, Wet Process, Dry Etch, Photolithography), Characterization/Testing, Imaging, Fermentation, Bioprocessing, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or Compounding, Additive Manufacturing.
- Computer Skills required: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Sharepoint, Bluebeam. Must be proficient in Excel.
- Writing Skills required: English language specification writing, reports, and
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required.
- Knowledge of Chemical and Gases, purity requirements, and their compatibility with piping systems is required.
- Progress in job will require Professional Engineering certification within 2-5 years. Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Tool install design experience is a plus.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit Skills a plus.
- Environment, health and safety experience and interest is a plus.
- Experience in Cleanroom hazardous gas distribution is a plus.
- Familiarity with Codes and insurance requirements for use and storage of hazardous process materials a plus.
- Cleanroom or Laboratory design experience is a plus.
BS in Materials, Physics, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering
Professional Engineering License is a plus
About Abbie Gregg, Inc., an AM Company
Headquartered in Tempe, AZ, Abbie Gregg, Inc., an AM Company was founded in 1985 by Abbie Gregg. AGI-AM specializes in integrating facilities, processes and tools with cleanroom layout and design. AGI-AM has gained global industry recognition for the depth of excellence their services provide and completed over 870 projects on 5 continents. For more information, please visit www.abbiegregg.com.