BIM Coordinator / REVIT Designer
We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below:
Current Open Locations:
REVIT Modelers/Designers Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for developing construction documents including the equipment layout, P&IDs, plans,
control sequences, and specifications for systems of major size and complexity. Coordinating with
engineers, architects, and construction managers to ensure that all technical areas are covered and that
all project objectives and schedules are met. Reviewing shop drawings, developing as-builts, field
reports and sequence of operations.
BIM Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities:
Provides support to project delivery teams by managing the resolution of BIM related issues and tasks.
Liaison with clients’ wider BIM initiatives. This could include interfacing with various Facilities
Management and construction trade’s programs. Integrate them into program. Provide, direction and
support to project designers and contractors for integration of the programs BIM policy. Work with
manufacturing, design, and trade contractor to coordinate BIM issues with projects. Work with design
teams to refine the models and BIM deliverable. Work with Owners and management to enhance
reporting through the use of BIM. Work with Owners and Consultants and Contractors to further define
BIM scope and deliverables. Work with team members to develop their IT and software requirements,
interoperability, etc. Facilitate model handover from Designer to Trades, and Designer and Trades to
Facilities. Evaluation of Proposals about BIM.
- Work with project teams to integrate submittals, manufacturers’ data and as-built information
into the BIM model to enhance the models Facilities Management capabilities.
- Work with project teams to extract quantities of material and production are quantifiable from
- Work with project teams to integrate BIM into the RFI process to more clearly communicate
- Monitor and guide the model advancement and utilization process through construction.
Review the contractors’ BIM model and as-built model.
- Assist with integrating BIM into the commissioning process.
- Work with Owners Facility Managers to develop BIM utilization strategies and programs for
operations and maintenance.