AMTS Continues to Partner with Cole Glasson in His 2018 Racing
AM Technical Solutions (AMTS) is excited to continue their partnership and support 17-year-old Cole Glasson in his upcoming 2018 racing series.
In the 2018 season, Cole will race in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series and Limited CARS Tour Schedule in the Late Model stock division and continue to gain valuable experience and eventually make a jump to the next level. Cole will be returning to Lee Faulk Racing and Development out of the Charlotte, NC area for his second year with the team. Cole is represented by MPM Marketing out of Columbia, SC.
Cole’s 2018 schedule includes the following races:
- Hickory Motor Speedway March 17th
- Greenville Pickens Speedway March 31st
- Anderson Motor Speedway April 6th
- Greenville Pickens Speedway April 21st
- Hickory Motor Speedway May 5th – CARS TOUR
- Charlotte Motor Speedway May 10th – Testing
- Hickory Motor Speedway May 19th
- TBD Testing at NASCAR National Touring Track- June
- Anderson Motor Speedway- July 27th
- Hickory Motor Speedway- Aug 3rd – CARS Tour
- Hickory Motor Speedway- Oct 20th – Fall Brawl
- South Boston Speedway – Nov 3rd – CARS Tour
In 2017, Cole Glasson had 18 starts, 13 Top 5’s, 16 Top 10’s, and 2 Pole Awards in the NASCAR Whelen All American Series.
“I have been blessed by the continued partnerships that I have had from companies like AMTS over the last several years which has allowed me to continue to advance my career”, states Cole.
“We have enjoyed being part of Cole’s journey so far, and are excited for the 2018 season. We are proud to see how he has grown both personally and professionally over the past several years. We look forward to cheering him on in 2018!” says Dan Codi, CEO of AMTS.