Who We Are - NASCAR Sponsorship
AM Technical Solutions understands the value in a brand, and has partnered with drivers that represent the same values and thrive on success and making a positive impact. Tune in to nationally televised races and look for the AM Technical Solutions sponsored trucks.
Austin Wayne Self
AM Technical Solutions is proud to sponsor 20-year-old driver Austin Wayne Self from Texas. In 2013 Austin proved himself to be a true contender, accumulating seat time through determined perseverance Austin Wayne Self turned heads across America. AWS showed potential and results, his desire and innate talent rivaled veterans of the sport. In 24 races he achieved 10 top 5 finishes and 14 top 10 finishes with starts in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series, NASCAR K&N Pro East, ARCA Menards Series, ARCA CRA Series and the SuperNational Karting Series. At the conclusion of his 2013 racing schedule Austin Wayne Self officially signed a full ARCA series agreement with Cunningham Motorsports for 2014.
Throughout 2014 AWS tallied 13 top 10 finishes and finished the season 6th overall in points. This was an all in season, and Austin’s first step into the world of professional full time auto racing in a stock car. This was an entirely new chapter for AWS, who approaches racing with a home run mentality. Austin traded paint for positions, and confidently established himself as a contender. Austin Wayne Self won the 2014 ARCA Racing Rookie of the Year award.
“Our goal in 2014 was to bring home Rookie of the Year. We did that. At every single race we were a threat to win. I would also like to thank AM Technical Solutions for their continued support and sponsorship over the years. AMTS has allowed me to pursue my passion in racing, and I look forward to racing with AMTS again in 2015.” – Austin Wayne Self.
In 2015 Austin Wayne Self finished second in Championship points in only his second year of ARCA racing. In 2016 Self will compete in his inaugural year of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) piloting the No. 22 AM Racing Toyota Tundra. The team and driver will work towards a Rookie of the Year title as well as their first NASCAR Championship. In his 2015 ARCA campaign Self earned the support of many widely known Texas based companies, organizations and programs including the Don’t Mess with Texas anti-littering program. Proving to be a valuable partner, Self gained the opportunity to carry over several of these Texas partnerships into his NASCAR effort while adding a few other big names to the band of Texas supporters such as, GO Texan and Black’s BBQ. Together, Self and his team will represent Texas products across the nation including that of Texas based, AM Technical Solutions. “AMTS has been there with me since the beginning. I’m very lucky to have been able to share this journey through the ranks of stock car racing with them and proud that we’ve finally reached our dream of making it to NASCAR together.” – AWS
ARCA Career Results:
|2013||17||6 of 21||0||2||5||0|
|2014||18||19 of 20||0||5||13||0|
|2015||19||20 of 20||1||6||12||0|
|2016||20||22 of 23||0||0||1||0|
- 2014 ARCA Racing Rookie of the Year
- 2015 ARCA Second Place Honors in Championship Points
- 2016 NCWTS Debut in Daytona
Email the Team’s Public Relations at: firstname.lastname@example.org
AM Technical Solutions is proud to sponsor 16-year-old NASCAR Whelen All American Series driver Cole Glasson from Texas. Cole’s goal is to pursue a professional racing career with his ultimate goal of driving in the top tiers of NASCAR.
In the 2017 season, Cole will drive full time in the NASCAR Whelen All American Series in the late model stock division to gain valuable experience to make the next jump in the sport. Glasson had 6 wins and 34 top 5 finishes and 47 top 10 finishes in his last 50 starts in oval short track racing.
- UNOH Youth Achievement Award Winner (2 Times) Lonesome Pine Raceway and Anderson Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Whelen All American Series 2016- 19 starts, 1 Win, Top 5’s- 10, Top 10’s- 17, 2 Pole Awards, Four Runner-Up titles for Rookie of the Year
- SESTS 2015- Runner Up to Championship, 2 Pole Awards, 6 Fast Cash Awards
- SESTS Starts in 2015- 14, Wins 2, Top 5’s- 10, Top 10’s- 12
- SESTS 2014- 5th Overall, Runner Up Rookie of the Year, 6 Rookie of the Race Awards, Sportsmanship Award
- SESTS Starts in 2014- 14, Top 5’s- 5 Top 10’s-12
- At age 13, Cole became the youngest driver to ever start a sanctioned SESTS event
- In 2014, 13-year-old Super Truck Series Development Driver for Nesbitt Racing in SESTS
- In 2013, 13-year-old Late Model Development Driver for Andy Ponstein Racing in JEGS/CRA All Star Tour
- At age 12, Cole became the youngest driver to ever start a sanctioned JEGS/CRA event
- At age 11, Cole moved from National Karting scene to race Midgets on the West Coast where he had 8 starts, 8 top 10’s, and one podium
- Successful karting career racking up over 400 starts, 225 podiums, 100 wins, and three National Championships and two Vice Championships
For more information on Cole, please visit: